Be one of us

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Review on D. N. Angel



Have you ever watch an anime series about love and mysteries. I introduce to you D.N. Angel an anime about a young boy, Niwa Daisuke, who never knew about his true feelings. Daisuke has a girl of dream and likes her so much. But whenever he thinks of Risa, the girl we're talking about, he becomes the legendary phantom thief: Dark Mousy.



Surprisingly Risa is in love with Daisuke's after ego who's Dark who's him actually and that what makes this anime a must to watch. As the episode goes an scenes have gone way too far Daisuke finds that his true love was never Risa but her twin sister Riku. How surprising isn't it? But then Daisuke discovered that one of his classmate has the same after ego as him and is a pure rival of his ego.



With a 26-episode anime series watch Niwa Daisuke live his life in school, love, magic and a lot of comedy. Well I'll honestly say that at first when I saw the first episode of this anime I thought this will be kinda boring but when I got to the next episode and so on. I was amaze by the plot, so I strongly recommend you guys to watch this anime though the graphics aren't that good you will still be wanting more lines.

















Overall score 10/10: Everything is good for me especially the story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment