Be one of us

Responsive Ads Here

Friday 14 March 2014

Review on Meganebu!


Meganebu is an anime full of colorful things making it to stand out. It is indeed a great anime to watch. The show is about a group of guys wearing glass of course in a glasses club. This club is very passionate about glasses and is awfully striving to create a genuine pair of x-ray glasses. The things they do don’t sound that exciting when described, but the animation style and the timing of everything really makes this show stand out.

You guys really have to see this show to fully experience it. The trailer does not do it justice at all. I haven’t seen a show quite like this in a long time. It’s incredibly unique and highly stylized. I can’t remember the last time I laughed so much during an anime. I really like all the transitions and visual representations that occur during the show. I’m not really sure where the story is going to go here, but it’s so funny that I don’t really care.

People who like glasses and the hilarious antics of those who wear them. This anime show is hilarious and fantastic. I recommend these anime for you guys for this anime is something we should be watching(I believe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment