Be one of us

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Air Gear Review


Air Gear is an anime remake to the shonen manga made by Ito Ogure. The anime started airing on April 4 2006. The story revolves around Itsuki Minami ( Ikki ) and his obsession with Air Treks, An invention carried out in this anime that's similar to In-line Skating. The anime comprises the parts where Ikki created his own crew of airtrek users ( Including his friends that are new to Air Treks), Air Trekers form groups or clans to compete against opponents in various events to get to the top and be the best.



This anime for me is such a waste. The whole story is really interesting and could pass the borderline for an anime to be liked by both gender. Initially, for me the idea of putting our very own skates and improvise it in this anime is one of the great ideas i can attest in this anime. At first I really can't tell if this anime is a sports anime or a purely shonen adaptation, but I'll just leave it as BOTH. Considering the fast paced nature of the story made it an anime that's really easy to like, and the characters are really well made ( well, some characters are hidden so it makes me want to follow this anime more. ). Well, I guess the only let down this anime brought me is that, It ended not the way i wanted it to be. Literally I'ts HANGING.

I'll Give this 8/10 I really wish they will continue the second series.

No comments:

Post a Comment