Be one of us

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday 29 December 2013

Review on Code Geass


This anime is maybe the best sci-fi anime genre of all time. Code Geass is a japan made series and was aired on televisions all around the world dubbed and subbed by different languages. The anime is of course the no. 1 watch list of the viewers. Because of its remarkable contents and storyline even I loves to watch this series again and again. Viewers would be amaze by the strategic and mind battles of this anime.


The story revolves around the main protagonist-antagonist of the story Lelouch Vi Britania, a run-away prince of his country. Yes? Why pro-anta? Lelouch is a hero and yet a mass murderer. He was thrown away by the King of Britania, Charles Vi Britania, and disguises himself as an ordinary student at a private school in Japan. He was then living peaceful with hatred until an incident happened, he met a girl named Cici and gave him a power. A King's power that can control people. He then began taking revenge on those who threw him away.



This anime for me is my best anime and Lelouch is my favorite character. This is the first anime which made me cry and gave me challenges on thinking. So this anime series is a must to watch.

Overall score 10/10:

Perfect anime for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment